The Manage Your Smart Home with an App! has just gone live and I am reaching out to the media worldwide to help evangelize and bring this important topic to their audiences.
It’s a BIG TASK and I’d love your help and input – Here are a couple of ways you could help to share the word:
Just click to tweet any of the messages below to share with your friends and community:
- Latest smart home book edition walks you through how to build own #SmartHome Using IoT devices – http://bit.ly/1AcyJQb
- Latest release of definitive Guide to Smart Homes released on iBooks – http://xxxx
- Defacto book released for SmartHomes and #HomeAutomation Systems – http://bit.ly/1AcyJQb
- Get 25% Off Manage Your Smart Home with an App! book today – Code: SMART http://bit.ly/1AcyJQb
COPY & PASTE POSTS FOR FACEBOOK, G+, etc..
- With his book, Gerard de-mystifies Smart Homes by using easy-to-understand language this book walks you through the process of setting up your own next generation smart Home system. Click Here to Learn More
- This home automation book teaches takes you through a step-by-step process on how to build a system to control your Home Lighting, Thermostats, Window Dressing, IP Cameras, Music, Garden, Kitchen, Fire and Security Alarm on your Smartphone or Tablet device.
- We’re super excited to announce the launch of the latest edition of the Manage Your Smart Home with an App! book.The book and video course is available today globally. Hope you enjoy it.
- Want to use your smartphone to manage your heating, lighting, and family security? Click Here and discover how to build your own Smart Home
If you’d like to interview me on the key elements of the how to make money from installing various types of smart connected home devices, here are some sample questions:
- Why did you create book about Smart Home Automation?
- What’s its objective?
- Tell me more about your thoughts on the mix of smart home platforms available to consumers?